My first Sketch for EncorAcademy
Another week went by in my internship with Enacora, and with it a lot of new things to learn. This is the beginning of the RESET PHASE wich have the goal and objectives of:
- An idea is worth nothing, it’s all in the execution.
- It doesn’t matter how small is your current knowledge but how fast you learn
- What matters and disciplined practices
- In software engineering, a programming language is a tool and can be learned very quickly.
- Test Everything. (Scientific Method).
- Moonshot thinking
- Software engineering is more about dealing with people than dealing with computers.
As you can see in the sketch, I tried to capture the most important ideas of every subject we saw during the week. I am starting to see that one of the most important soft skills in the company is COMMUNICATION; we have had many readings and videos with this subject.
I’m a little nervous because we haven’t seen any code, and the weeks are getting a little more difficult because of many assignments, but nothing is impossible, with hard work and a strong commitment.
Ps. I don’t know if I can send you my readings but if you are interested, text me and I will talk with the staff, the readings and videos are very interesting and you can apply it to your personal life.